Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm almost a fith grader!


I can't believe that my 4th grade year is almost over! I'm almost a 5th grader! It's so overwhelming to feel older. We celebrated my 10th birthday on March 1st! I had a blast! And what's even more overwhelming is that after I graduate 5th grade, I'm off to junior high! Bowling Green Junior High, here I come! CATS testing is coming up and I'm really nervous (I think). I'm glad 4th grade's over because it's been hard. People are changing. But I sure will miss my teachers; Mrs. Cole, Mrs. VanMeter, and Mrs. Hamilton.

For my 10th birthday, I got to get my ears pierced. I get to take them off in 1 week! That's the day before Easter Sunday!

(Caption: Picture above: Jaycie's birthday party) (Left to right: Dillon, Anna, Jaycie, and Abby)

1 comment:

PLNaugle said...

Hi Jaycie,
I'm a fourth grade teacher in New Orleans and can't believe this year is almost over either. Your blog showed up in my RSS feeder. Belated Happy Birthday! Mine was on March 27.

Check out what we do in my fourth grade class by visiting my blog at http://pnaugle.blogspot.com

You have a great blog started. Keep up the good work.